1. Just one peanut butter and jelly sandwich doesn't do it any more.
2. Driving a car doesn't always sound like fun.
3. The average ten-year-old doesn't have a clue who Bo and Luke Duke are.
4. Being bad is no longer cool.
5. You have friends who have kids.
6. Saturday mornings are for sleeping.
7. You are taller than the slide at the McDonald's playland.
8. Your parents' jokes are now funny.
9. You have once said, "Whatch-you talkin' 'bout Willis?"
10. You have owned, and since disowned Michael Jackson's Thriller.
11. Christmas starts to piss you off.
12. You would rather wear your dirty clothes again, 'cause mom is not there to do your laundry anymore.
13. Two words: parachute pants
14. Naps are good.
15. Hitting girls is no longer considered flirting.
16. You no longer do the "pee pee" dance.
17. You have once deemed Space Invaders as "The best game ever".
18. When you know that the machines in gas station bathrooms don't dispense balloons.
19. When things go wrong, you can't just yell, "Do-over!"
20. "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Breakfast Club" are two of your favorite movies
21. The only thing in your cereal box is...cereal.
22. You actually buy scarves, gloves, and sunscreen.
23. Your idea of fun parties now include Chips 'n' Salsa and Snapple.
24. You leave concerts and ball games early to beat the crowd.
25. You have to show a 10 year old how to open a 6 1/2 oz. Coke bottle.
26. You have to explain to a teen what a record player is.
27. When your first computer was a TRS-80 model one.